Amazing Commercial investment opportunity.
With a friendly community of approximately 3700 people, Mackenzie is on the shores of Williston Lake, between the Rocky & Omineca Mountains, 183 km north of Prince George in north central British Columbia. It is a commercial hub for surrounding forestry, mining, energy and pipeline interests, and well served by road and rail. Its home to several sawmills, a pulp mill, a power facility and nearby Mount Milligan Gold Mine. The town is well positioned to take advantage of economic growth in northern British Columbia.
Darcy & Denise are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Mackenzie’s largest shopping mall and hotel, and associated businesses, comprising 10.74 acres at 403 Mackenzie Blvd and 71 Centennial Dr. The Mackenzie Centre Mall is a 43 unit, 80,000 sq ft (65,000 sq ft rentable) multi-tenant indoor mall, anchored by the town’s only supermarket (31,793 sq. ft). The Co-op is in year 3 of a 15 year lease and recently completed a $4,000,000+ renovation of their space. Other tenants include RBC, Bank of Nova Scotia, BC Government Liquor Store, Red Apple, and various others.
Included with the Mall listing is the 99 room Alexander Mackenzie Hotel, the 25 room Timberman Inn motel, the Mackenzie Cold beer and Wine store, and the AMH Liquor store. The entire operation produces consistent revenue, averaging NOI of $508,000 over the past 3 years on gross revenues of $5,000,000+/-.
Quick facts about this great investment:
- Unique commercial investment opportunity with a long history of steady income
- Turnkey Operating Business on 10.74 acres comprising main downtown block of Mackenzie BC
- 3 consistent revenue sources: Mall rent, Accommodations, and Retail liquor sales.
- Mackenzie Centre is an 80,000 sq ft indoor Mall. Longterm tenants include the CO-OP (31,791 sq ft through 2033), RBC, Scotiabank, Red Apple Stores, BC Gov’t Liquor store, H&R Block, Royal Lepage and others.
- The Alexander Mackenzie Hotel is a 99 room independently owned and operated hotel, plus a 25 room motel, together averaging 16,232 annual room nights sold over the past 3 years.
- 2 operating liquor stores and LRS license included.
- Gross Annual Revenues $5,000,000+/-, average NOI $508,000 over past 3 years.
- Gross Revenue YTD to Sept 30, 2020 up slightly over last year, despite COVID.
- The business is available as a sale of assets or shares.
This is a fantastic commercial investment opportunity that is already producing steady income. The CO-OP Supermarket is the only food store in Mackenzie and the location in the center of town makes this prime real estate. MLS® Number: C8034645